Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jaime Munguia, Sergiy Derevyanchenko - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jaime Munguia, Sergiy Derevyanchenko - Face To Face at Final Presser

Munguia, Derevyachenko Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Former world champion Jaime Munguia (41-0, 32 KOs) and Ukrainian world champion contender Sergiy "The Technician" Derevyanchenko (14-4, 10 KOs) hosted their final press conference today at the Toyota Arena in Ontario, CA. (photos by Cris Esqueda)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Danm how short is devy? Charlo towered him and mungiau is taller than him. Him and golovkin were the same height if I remember

Comment

Munguia will kill this guy!
      KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvin S View Post
        Munguia will kill this guy!

Highly doubt it. Mungia went to hell and back with ancient dinosaur Gabe Rosado not too long ago. My money's on Derevy.

Comment

Derevy always had problems with bigger middleweights and by the time they get into the ring Mungia will be a light heavy.

Comment

Originally posted by pretty boy_ View Post

Highly doubt it. Mungia went to hell and back with ancient dinosaur Gabe Rosado not too long ago. My money's on Derevy.
            Alright, enjoy the fight!

Comment

Originally posted by pretty boy_ View Post

Lol sounds like someone doesn't know **** about boxing.

munguia whooped Rosado every rd and beat him worse than anyone has since Ggg.

" Hell and back my ass" lol
              Last edited by Regge; 06-08-2023, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Dervo has some serious scar tissue over both eyes. I’m, unfortunately betting that one or both eyes get diced up. I rate Munguia higher than many on here, but the kid is vicious when he’s plowing forward. I really like Sergiy but I think he’s up against it because of wear and tear and age creeping up. Still looking forward to this fight as well as Teo vs Taylor. Great boxing weekend.
                KING S.O.G KING S.O.G Regge Regge like this.

Comment

Munguia is too good and too strong for the old Derev

Jaime by TKO 9​

Comment

Derevyanchenko is a past it 37, with an assortment of losses clogging his recent output. I don't think Munguia is a special case, but his height, weight, age, and pressure says he wins on paper, but I expect the elder boxer to give it his all. We'll see.

Comment

Working...
                    X