Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Criticizes ESPN's Ward and Bradley Again, Says Bradley Should Not Be In Hall of Fame

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Criticizes ESPN's Ward and Bradley Again, Says Bradley Should Not Be In Hall of Fame

Teofimo Lopez appears to have no intention of scaling down his animus for ESPN commentators Timothy Bradley and Andre Ward. Lopez attracted controversy a few months ago when he lambasted Bradley and Ward--both Hall of Fame fighters--for being biased against him during an ESPN telecast of his last fight against Spaniard Sandor Martin in December. Lopez
    [Click Here To Read More]

A lot of what Teo been saying lately is absurd but kinda behind him on Bradley HOF. If he wasn’t Rollyied that decision vs Pacquaio would he be in the HOF? I don’t think so. Just my thoughts though always thought he was overrated AF

Comment

Even tho Teo is wrong here because he did lose the Martin fight, he’s spot on about commentary being biased. Especially ESPN. During the Haney-Loma fight, even when Haney was getting the best of Loma, Bradley kept saying “Loma is taking his time, downloading data” when Loma had flurries, he would be very animated lol. Meanwhile, Ward hate for Canelo oozes out of him lol. He can never give an honest assessment without letting his bias views take over.

Comment

Teo knows he lost that fight to Sandor Martin so all he has to denigrate Bradley and Ward is appeal to the racists in society.

Same strategy the Loma fans used following the Haney loss.

He is correct about ESPN announcers being biased. They are biased in favor of whichever boxer is the higher earner for Bob.

Problem was Sandor was beating Teo so thoroughly that Bradley and Ward would’ve sacrificed any shred of professionalism and credibility they had if they given the fight to Teo.

Comment

Bradley did NOT beat Pacquiao! PERIOD!

Comment

Originally posted by Jwil20 View Post
            A lot of what Teo been saying lately is absurd but kinda behind him on Bradley HOF. If he wasn’t Rollyied that decision vs Pacquaio would he be in the HOF? I don’t think so. Just my thoughts though always thought he was overrated AF
            I completely agree with you. Sometimes sensible things come out from weird minds..
            Jwil20 Jwil20 likes this.

Comment

I never did think Bradley is a hall fame fighter I always wonder why they put him in there go to show a lot these people don't know boxing
              Jwil20 Jwil20 likes this.

Comment

Once again Teo on some off the rails bullcrap, all be know how to do is run his mouth, after he so called beat Loma, he's been thinking that he's something special, he's a racist dumb ass idiot , guys like that end up alone and penniless

Comment

Teo was right about Bradley being biased just dead wrong about who Bradley was biased towards in the Haney v Loma fight. Bradley was emphatically cheering for Loma the entire fight which effected the way many fans viewed the fight. Coincidentally, Bradley picked Loma to beat Teo & Haney.
                  Bradley is not a Hall of Fame caliber fighter, imo. His only great win was against Juan Marquez and he definitely lost to Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by rojo45 View Post
                    I never did think Bradley is a hall fame fighter I always wonder why they put him in there go to show a lot these people don't know boxing
                    I don't see HOF-level either, but I know his win over Junior Witter was a big deal at the time, he also broke down Brandon Rios who was at one time a big deal. But Bradley always left it in the ring, that has to be recognized.

Him ducking Spence, Broner and Horn was a bit disappointing though.

Comment

Working...
                    X