Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Campos: Nobody Cares About Sunny Edwards in England, Everyone I Meet Wants Me To Beat Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Campos: Nobody Cares About Sunny Edwards in England, Everyone I Meet Wants Me To Beat Him

Undefeated Chilean flyweight Andres Campos wants to create history by becoming his country's first world champion when he locks horns with reigning IBF ruler Sunny Edwards at the OVO Arena Wembley this Saturday June 10, live worldwide on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sounds about right... hahahahahhaa

Comment

Sunny Edwards is extremely talented. I expect him to win but...

Comment

Who has Campos faced though? Sunny has a better resume than he does. I can't say I know much of anything about Campos but I suppose he needs to hype the fight somehow.

Comment

Edwards definitely has to be a product of inbreeding.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post
            Edwards definitely has to be a product of inbreeding.
            He's British not Mexican. We leave the inbreeding to people like you and see why it's a very bad idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

He's British not Mexican. We leave the inbreeding to people like you and see why it's a very bad idea.
              That's not accurate at all. Apparently you don't even know your own history. The British Royal Family and descendants of royal families throughout Europe are the product of inbreeding or sterilization as it was called. They thought it was better to keep the bloodline "pure" by procreating with their relatives instead of lower class people or common peasants as they were referred to. Even when I was a kid I thought there was something strange about Prince Charles.
              pnut901 pnut901 Plick647 Plick647 like this.

Comment

Before the fight there will be a paper bag challenge. The fighters will be placed in giant wet paper bags and the winner will be the first man to punch himself loose. If there's a tie , there will be a lightning round of Bust A Grape.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post

That's not accurate at all. Apparently you don't even know your own history. The British Royal Family and descendants of royal families throughout Europe are the product of inbreeding or sterilization as it was called. They thought it was better to keep the bloodline "pure" by procreating with their relatives instead of lower class people or common peasants as they were referred to. Even when I was a kid I thought there was something strange about Prince Charles.
                  MY own history? You think the whole of the UK is the royal family?

Give me these links to inbreeding with the British royal family?

By the way, you should look at inbreeding by countries. Mexico is much higher than the UK.

Comment

Inbreeding by country - USA and UK are lower than other countries like Mexico: https://worldpopulationreview.com/co...ing-by-country
                    Last edited by richardt; 06-06-2023, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X