Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charles Conwell Feels He Needs To Beat Brian Mendoza To Push For Fight With Jermell Charlo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charles Conwell Feels He Needs To Beat Brian Mendoza To Push For Fight With Jermell Charlo

LAS VEGAS - Charles Conwell considers Brian Mendoza the caliber of opponent he needs to beat to move himself into legitimate position to challenge Jermell Charlo for 154-pound supremacy. Conwell expects Charlo to defeat Tim Tszyu whenever the undisputed junior middleweight champion's left hand heals
    [Click Here To Read More]

I would like to see Conwell fight a Top 5 opponent! If not Mendoza, then Murtazaliev. Both have a lot to prove! What ever happened to Brian Castano?
    Last edited by Bronx2245; 06-06-2023, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Love Conwell. He's an old school fighter. He needs to fight more to stay sharp

Comment

That's the fight to make. I hope Conwell hasn't stagnated. A couple years back he looked like he was ready to fight for a title and beat a couple undefeated Eastern European guys. But recently he didnt look great against that Dominican veteran.
        ​​​​

Comment

Conwell is one of the most down to earth guys in the game and a hell of a fighter. He deserves to get his due pretty soon but I think in the era of ducking, dodging and high risk/low reward mentalities, he's in the who needs him club right now.

Comment

Working...
          X