Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo Responds To Tszyu's Trash Talk: I'm Knocking That ***** Out; I Don't Play That ****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charlo Responds To Tszyu's Trash Talk: I'm Knocking That ***** Out; I Don't Play That ****!

Jermell Charlo has grown tired of what Tim Tszyu has said about him while Charlo's left hand heals. The undisputed junior middleweight champion promised to make Tszyu pay for that trash talk once their title fight is finally rescheduled. Charlo predicted that he'll knock out Tszyu when the IBF/WBA/WBC/WBO 154-pound champion took to Instagram Live on Saturday night from the backyard of his home.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Should be a good fight if it ever happens.

Tszyu is keeping busy and staying sharp which will only help him when the time comes.

Comment

The promoting has begun. Tszyu comes straight at you and that's why he's going to sleep against J.C.

Comment

What type of champion calls another professional fighter a b_t_h to the media because he called you a drunk, because you appeared wasted at a recent fight. I hope Tszyu make him pay for his nasty asS demeanor!
        brown_knight06 brown_knight06 likes this.

Comment

I favored Charlo when this was first announced, as Tsyzu defense would allow him to get out pointed against someone like Charlo. Fast forward, Tsyzu is getting sharper, more experienced, and active. We dont know what version of Charlo we may get when/if they fight

Comment

Upset of the year Tszyu stops Charlo that's my prediction.

Comment

Can't this guy just provide proof of his medical condition and stop yapping?
              He can virtually say anything about his condition and take as much time as he wants.
              Same guy who accused Castano and Harrison of faking their injuries. And he was mad as hell.

Comment

This guy calls everyone a btch. Would be cool if someone knocked him cold.

Comment

It should be important that this Jermell clown is exposed for his hypocrisy.

Jermell Charlo accuses Tony Harrison of faking injury to delay bout

https://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/...ury-avoid-bout

Comment

How he behaved when Castano and Harrison got injured should be brightly flashed back on his face when interviewed.
                    He should never get away with it.

Comment

Working...
                    X