Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Conlan: I Was Just Off, I Can't Explain Why, I Didn't Follow The Game Plan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Michael Conlan: I Was Just Off, I Can't Explain Why, I Didn't Follow The Game Plan

Last month at the SSE Arena in Belfast, Irish Olympian Michael Conlan suffered another devastating knockout loss in a world title challenge. In 2022, Conlan appeared to be on the verge of a world title win when he viciously dropped Leigh Wood in the first round. Wood was able to recover and rally in the second half of the fight, to knock Conlan out in the twelfth round to retain the WBA title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lopez was simply better than you, Conlan. No matter how focused you would have been.
    goforsuns14@gmail.com Wolfie Regge Regge like this.

Comment

bad opponent to have a bad night against in front of home fans

or else u were just a headless chicken

u need amir khan to train u, he made a packet from the sport, copy him if possible
      GlassJoey GlassJoey likes this.

Comment

Understandably got caught up in the atmosphere. I went to a few Frampton fights back in the day and that arena is electric at times.

Tough for Conlan to come back from a second bad KO loss but I still think he has some good fights left in him. Would still love to see the Wood rematch, the first fight was incredible.
        Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

There's still a crack in the concrete where your head struck the previous time, when you were thrown out of the ring. Must be that.

Comment

You were as prepared as could be Lopez was just better than you everywhere. And no you are not the better boxer Lopez beats you anywhere.

But so much for I just lost to the better guy....these clowns have to make themselves feel better by BSing themselves.
            goforsuns14@gmail.com Wolfie likes this.

Comment

The only reason you couldn't execute your game plan was Lopez.
              Hitmon Hitmon goforsuns14@gmail.com Wolfie like this.

Comment

I believe him. Some days as a boxer you just wake up with zero defense against telegraphed, loaded up Mortal Kombat uppercuts. You just forget to block or move back or move away.
                Dan Gleessac Dan Gleessac likes this.

Comment

To be fair he's only lost to 2 world class fighters, Venado has been on a tear and has beat plenty of fighters that were supposed to win in recent years. Conlan just needs to take a step back he was rushed into world level too quickly and he still fights very amateurish.

There are probably some good domestic level fights for him and in the future after some more seasoning and maybe a change of trainers he could possibly fight at world level again. He needs to take some time off though 2 bad knockouts in a short span is never good and he needs a bit of rest if he decides to move forward.

Comment

I figured out exactly what was wrong with Conlan......he is not as good or as versatile or as powerful as Lopez. Simple.
                    goforsuns14@gmail.com Wolfie likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X