Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jason Moloney Eager To Face Emmanuel Rodriguez in Rematch, Or Nonito Donaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jason Moloney Eager To Face Emmanuel Rodriguez in Rematch, Or Nonito Donaire

Newly crowned WBO bantamweight world champion Jason Moloney is hoping to secure a major fight on home soil. Last month, the Australian fighter captured the vacant WBO strap with a twelve round majority decision over Vincent Astrolabio in California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Andrew absorbed such a beating from Nakatini that both Maloney brothers should probably retire immediately.
    Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

Andrew should never fight again. That KO was scary.

Comment

Wasn't just the KO in 12 either. He took a 12 round beating before getting absolutely flattened.

Comment

Rodriguez beats Maloney.....let's see it.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post
            Andrew should never fight again. That KO was scary.
            Lmao damn not only can you not tell the difference between Northern Ireland and The Republic of Ireland, but it seems you don't even know the difference between Jason and Andrew Moloney. I mean I know you are packed full of extra chromosomes and can only read Ebonics, but the title clearly says Jason lmao I slapped you up so hard you can't even think straight in other threads.

Comment

So I got two Aussie brothers confused. Do you want a cookie for being able to tell two white guys apart? The only thing you slap is the chocolate battery-operated dildo you play with each night.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post
                So I got two Aussie brothers confused. Do you want a cookie for being able to tell two white guys apart? The only thing you slap is the chocolate battery-operated dildo you play with each night.
                Your broke ass couldn't even afford a cookie unless you borrowed some of your mothers food stamps, this is hilarious I just have you saying more suspect things each time not to mention I always make you look like an absolute fool.

Only someone in the closet would even have those thoughts but it's good see I have you so worked up that you are divulging your deepest secrets. I'm glad I live rent free in your head 25%BlackRobb, your stupid ass was so flustered you forgot to quote me but don't worry I will always be here to put you in your place.

Comment

Is this the one that shamelessly already ducked Nonito or was that his brother?

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                    Your broke ass couldn't even afford a cookie unless you borrowed some of your mothers food stamps, this is hilarious I just have you saying more suspect things each time not to mention I always make you look like an absolute fool.

Only someone in the closet would even have those thoughts but it's good see I have you so worked up that you are divulging your deepest secrets. I'm glad I live rent free in your head 25%BlackRobb, your stupid ass was so flustered you forgot to quote me but don't worry I will always be here to put you in your place.
                    I think your needle is stuck because you repeat the same corny cornball lines over and over again. You're painfully predictable, Kannabis Kupcake. Whoever writes your material needs to be fired.

Comment

Working...
                    X