Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson Unimpressed With Jamaine Ortiz: "I Would Beat The F--- Out Of Him"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson Unimpressed With Jamaine Ortiz: "I Would Beat The F--- Out Of Him"

It isn't every day that Shakur Stevenson finds his name on the tip of someone's tongue. The reason is a simple one, he's really, really good. No matter who's stood across the ring from him, the former Olympic silver medalist has effortlessly carved up his competition. But while he's dominated from 126 to now 135 pounds, Jamaine Ortiz isn't unnerved over the possibility of facing him. In fact, if the decision were solely up to the 26-year-old, he would gladly take on Stevenson next.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Shakur is Newark garbage at this point SMH

Comment

Just talk up a fight with Tank! That's what we need to see! Tank vs. Shakur! MD vs. VA! Let's Get It!

Comment

He would win so why not make the fight? I hear a lot from Shakur but I don't see enough from Shakur.

Comment

Ortiz and Shakur is a very tactical fight. Probably going to be boring cause both are defensive minded first. I’d rather see Shakur fight Tank but we all know that ain’t going to happen.

Comment

Then sign a contract for the fight ...
            AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

Ortiz is a handful for Shakur.

Comment

Although Jamaine Ortiz did well with Lomachenko I can't see him winning a round with Stevenson, he just has to many holes in his game in fact with the crop of lightweights I'm seeing he's not even top 10 if so maybe at the bottom. I just seen flaws that slick good fighters would expose and counter him on offensively.

Comment

Shakur had no problem fighting that bum Yoshino but is too scared to fight Ortiz.
                  AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boogieboy12345 View Post
                    Shakur had no problem fighting that bum Yoshino but is too scared to fight Ortiz.
                    WBC ordered that fight. Pitbull and Zepeda SWERVED him, so they started going down the rankings until they got to Yoshino. When Arum is ready to make Stevensoin vs. Ortiz, he will. Next up for Shakur is a title shot for the WBC title, not Jamaine Ortiz, who is currently ranked #7 by the WBC.

Comment

Working...
                    X