Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: Teofimo Lopez Makes A Lotta Mistakes; Lotta Holes In His Game I'm Gonna Exploit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: Teofimo Lopez Makes A Lotta Mistakes; Lotta Holes In His Game I'm Gonna Exploit

By Keith Idec - Josh Taylor's takeaway from Teofimo Lopez's last two wins is that the former unified lightweight champion isn't the same fighter he was when he beat Vasiliy Lomachenko. Taylor thinks Lopez's loss to George Kambosos Jr. in November 2021 diminished him. The Scottish southpaw sees a less
    [Click Here To Read More]

Taylor is going to school Teo worst than he did Regis and Ramirez. Teo is easy money for Taylor. Just hope Teo doesn't suffer another breakdown.
    Boxing Beast Boxing Beast likes this.

Comment

I got Lopez. Taylor has weight issues and time on top is short. Teo, in spite of his self destructive head issues, will have no weight problem, I think. I would lean to Taylor in the Hydro.
      PanchoGomez Rayzah likes this.

Comment

Taylor is a cool customer

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
          Taylor is going to school Teo worst than he did Regis and Ramirez. Teo is easy money for Taylor. Just hope Teo doesn't suffer another breakdown.
          Ramirez got “schooled”, for sure. Regis, no way, no how. Taylor Prograis was a close fight w/josh edging it. Schooling Teo, i could definitely see. I still think Taylor and prograis are top two at 140. For now.

Comment

I agree that Teofimo Lopez makes a lot of mistakes, and there are a lot of holes in his game to exploit!
            Josh Taylor is exactly the type of fighter to exploit all of those holes, and believe that he's going to do just that when they fight on 6/10/2023.

Comment

Yea...i can see the Tartan Tomato wanting to exploit Teos holes.
              ballencrieff Scotland The Brave likes this.

Comment

Taylor left the school he is talking about so much and Teo is doubting his takeover more and more each day. I have no idea who is gonna win! The bloodlust in my heart leans toward Teo but my head says Taylor. Really looking forward to this one

Comment

I think both have question marks over how healthy they are. Taylor looks prematurely aged, has had issues making weight at LWW -- I'm honestly surprised he hasn't move up -- and injuries, while Lopez clearly was going through something in his fight against Kambosis and seems to not be right in the head.

In short, I have no idea!

Comment

Teo's got a punchers chance. You never know, he could get lucky.
                    NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X