Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields: I Have More Skills, Will and Heart Than The Other Girls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields: I Have More Skills, Will and Heart Than The Other Girls

A crowd of 11,784 fans showed up at the first-ever boxing event at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit to watch undisputed middleweight world champion Claressa "G.W.O.A.T." Shields secure a clear-cut 10-round unanimous decision over No. 1 rated contender Maricela Cornejo of Los Angeles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Claressa is definitely the most skilled female boxer i’ve seen. But she seems too ahead of her time. Rest of these girls suck.

Comment

From what I've seen of Clarissa, (not this fight), her style suits the 2 minute female rounds, flurry, defense, flurry, win the round. I wonder if rounds are 3 minutes does her style still fit the bill.

Comment

Clarissa is a good fighter but fights a lot of female tomato cans. With only 13 or 14 fights I don't see how she considers herself the GWOAT. Maybe if she had 30+ plus but 13 or 14, no way. She seems to have toned down her rhetoric a bit which is good. After a while it was getting hard to listen to her speak.
        MesicoFistology MesicoFistology likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
          Claressa is definitely the most skilled female boxer i’ve seen. But she seems too ahead of her time. Rest of these girls suck.
          Lmao….

Comment

You’re also more racist than these girls too..you racist POS

Comment

Skills? She hasn’t had a stoppage in 6 years, has pillow fists, terrible footwork, throws wild punches that can’t KO air, laughable technique, and has diarrhea of the mouth. Skills? Gimme a F-ing break.

Comment

Working...
              X