Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ardreal Holmes Jr. Scores Controversial Technical Split Decision Over Bloodied Wendy Toussaint

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ardreal Holmes Jr. Scores Controversial Technical Split Decision Over Bloodied Wendy Toussaint

The crowd loudly disagreed with two of the judges' scores, but Ardreal Holmes Jr. escaped with a technical split-decision victory over Wendy Toussaint on Saturday night in Detroit.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Biased judge, fair judge, and a close judge picks the A-side. Yet another win for the A-side. The formula strikes again. Not to mention, Ref allows A-side time to recover, stopping the Bside momentum. Crazy warnings, then stops the fight despite the doctor saying it can go on says he sees blood squirting on the upper forehead. It was big and bled but squirting? It couldve gone on after the corner cleaned that up. A-side was tired and starting to take a beating is the reason. Did you see how long it took to tabulate the score cards? I can only guess the already filled in ones they were issued were for a full 10 rounds so they had to make new ones since it was stopped early.
    Last edited by Wacked_Out; 06-03-2023, 10:33 PM.

Comment

there is NO WAY Holmes won that fight. i didnt even have him winning a minute, much less a round.
      he would also go minutes without throwing anything. and hes winning rounds?
      blah​
      Marvin Santiago Marvin S likes this.

Comment

A bullsh_t robbery and I seen it coming but this where we at in sports, but the fans let them know they picked the wrong guy. Detroit boxing weak as hell!
        Last edited by hitmanjosh; 06-03-2023, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Plick647 View Post
          there is NO WAY Holmes won that fight. i didnt even have him winning a minute, much less a round.
          he would also go minutes without throwing anything. and hes winning rounds?
          blah​
          U so correct but don’t worry he’s not going anywhere fighting like that.
          Plick647 Plick647 likes this.

Comment

The A side strikes again!!!!

Comment

Had the fight 4-4 and then the point deductions from Toussaint. Holmes as the winner.

Fights are scored round by round. 10 point must system.

Learn to score fights.

If you had it 76-75 Toussaint, I understand. But this was NO ROBBERY.

Expand yall vocabulary!

Comment

Originally posted by Zorro de la Vega View Post
                Had the fight 4-4 and then the point deductions from Toussaint. Holmes as the winner.

Learn to score fights.

Expand yall vocabulary!
                That's your weak asS opinion, who cares! He still not sh_t, how about that!

Comment

Life ain't easy for a boy named Wendy.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorro de la Vega View Post

Learn to score fights.

Expand yall vocabulary!
                    Learn to take your OWN advice.
                    Heck, Toussaint had a harder time with the ref than Ardreal.
                    Last edited by slimPickings; 06-04-2023, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X