Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Downplays Mental Health Concerns: 'I'm In a Very Great State'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Downplays Mental Health Concerns: 'I'm In a Very Great State'

Teofimo Lopez insists he is in a better place in his life than he has been in a long time. The 140-pound contender from Brooklyn, New York, was asked in a recent interview to respond to claims about the seemingly shaky state of his mental health, a topic that has repeatedly cropped up in relation to the fighter for the past several years.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sorry but talking personal intimate stuff during fight presser shows mentally not stable for a fight. I support him but should not have taken the fight at this stage in life
    GBP4LIFE GBP4LIFE likes this.

Comment

Still sounds like a whacko to me.
      Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

I feel really bad for this guy. At least half the population of this country is nutz. I think it’s smartphones cooking people’s noodles.
        Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

He should fight for a WBC belt - Winner-Because-Crazy - then he can sit on it for two years claiming mental health issues.

Comment

Why is Mungia outshining this fight?

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
              Sorry but talking personal intimate stuff during fight presser shows mentally not stable for a fight. I support him but should not have taken the fight at this stage in life
              He has no one to blame but himself, he’s another know it all, his Dad told him about the slore..

How do you fall for a dime a dozen trailer park chica from Arkansas?? Like wtf man

Comment

Then what is he crying about? She's going to take my money, the baby, everything, but I'm fine? He is seriously conflicted. Shut up and you won't have to laugh and cry at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post

He has no one to blame but himself, he’s another know it all, his Dad told him about the slore..

How do you fall for a dime a dozen trailer park chica from Arkansas?? Like wtf man
                  People of that ilk can only ever blame other people. They are never wrong. It's why he'll never improve.

Comment

All the signs of a very stable genius.

Comment

Working...
                    X