Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Kelly: I Know I'll Get The Chance For World Title in Next 12 Months - I'll Win It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Kelly: I Know I'll Get The Chance For World Title in Next 12 Months - I'll Win It

Josh Kelly has warned Gabriel Corzo he is in a world of "trouble" when the pair meet on June 24. Kelly collides with the unbeaten Argentinean at the Vertu Motors Arena in Newcastle later this month, with the packed Wasserman Boxing event shown live on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Avanesyan wiped the floor with you. That's probably how far you're going to go, Josh.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
      Avanesyan wiped the floor with you. That's probably how far you're going to go, Josh.
      Ouch sometimes the truth hurts...........
      Tatabanya Tatabanya likes this.

Comment

Delusional..

Comment

He is a fighter that gets attention for no reason, he is not that good at all. He might get a shot because he represents the easy UK money.

Comment

When I saw Josh doing the shoulder roll, with his left hand at his waist, he looked like bad copy of a faster, more talented fighter. Kind of like an Elvis impersonator.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
              When I saw Josh doing the shoulder roll, with his left hand at his waist, he looked like bad copy of a faster, more talented fighter. Kind of like an Elvis impersonator.
              Yea and when he gets the ++++ knocked out of himself in the ring he is going to be like Elvis singing --"Dont be Cruel" ....

Comment

Kid is the definition of all sizzle no steak.

Comment

Josh, come back when you know how to jab

Comment

Working...
                  X