Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: De La Hoya is Accident Waiting To Happen, Relationship With Ryan Garcia is So F-----!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: De La Hoya is Accident Waiting To Happen, Relationship With Ryan Garcia is So F-----!

Promoter Eddie Hearn of Matchroom was shocked and disturbed by the recent war of words between Ryan Garcia and his promoter, Golden Boy Promotions CEO Oscar De La Hoya.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hearn just trying to poach the mental midget Ryan. Just keep focusing on ruining dazn eddie.

Comment

First Al Haymon trying to steal Ryan Garcia away and now Eddie Hearn.

If it wasn’t for Oscar and Canelo DAZN USA would be completely in the sh1tter.

Comment

Game recognizes game. Hearn a complete embarrassment
        Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by VislorTurlough View Post
          Game recognizes game. Hearn a complete embarrassment
          But yet he’s hosting the majority of big events and fighters lol I wish I had that “embarrassment” as my promoter

Comment

Uh Oh! It looks Eddie wants to put Oscar and Golden Boy out of business.

Comment

This clown needs to be sued ASAP..

Oscar should have punched your lights when snaked your way to steal Canelo..

Now he needs to put hands on you
              Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

Sounds like shady Eddie is trying to sweet talk Ryan but little does he know Ryan is a stubborn little prick who thinks he knows it all.

Oscar was 100% correct only little phags siding with Ryan on this.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  Uh Oh! It looks Eddie wants to put Oscar and Golden Boy out of business.
                  Too bad Eddie pathetic and incapable of doing so. GBP & DAZN just signed a long term deal with Ryan.. Ryan can sit it out 3/4 years if he likes LOL

Comment

Originally posted by MesicoFistology View Post

But yet he’s hosting the majority of big events and fighters lol I wish I had that “embarrassment” as my promoter
                    Yes that Sunny Edwards card coming up is going to be massive! What has DAZN gotten out of all those big fights Hearn has done - other than the joy of losing vast sums of money?
                    Last edited by Roj; 06-02-2023, 07:54 PM.
                    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X