Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erickson Lubin; I Plan To Dominate Arias, I Want To Avenge Defeats To Charlo, Fundora

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erickson Lubin; I Plan To Dominate Arias, I Want To Avenge Defeats To Charlo, Fundora

Junior middleweight contender Erickson Lubin is eager to bounce back in force when he faces Luis Arias on June 24 from The Armory in Minneapolis. The fight will be showcased as the co-featured bout on Showtime's tripleheader card, which is headlined by the middleweight clash between Carlos Adames and le former unified champion Julian "J-Rock" Williams.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This kid is the modern day Oba Carr, all the skills in the world but always get beat by the highest level, not quite on Oba level but you get my point, he’s just missing the IT factor.

Comment

He's only 27, but it just doesn't seem like he's gonna get to elite level. Like he's peaked. Maybe he'll grab a title at some point, but probably just to lose it in his first defense.

Comment

Don't know how much the Fundora fight took out of him.. you don't come back the same from a fight like that.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
          Don't know how much the Fundora fight took out of him.. you don't come back the same from a fight like that.
          Fundora might not be the same too!

Comment

Lubin can possibly beat Arias, but as far as avenging his defeats against Charlo, and Fundora, he can forget all that noise.
            He's just not good enough to beat those two fighters, who apparently have his number, and if he's able to secure those fight's it'll be more of the same.
            real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

Lubin is 28/29, this is probably his last chance to rebuild for a title before getting designated as a gatekeeper by way of Nathaniel Galimore

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
                He's only 27, but it just doesn't seem like he's gonna get to elite level. Like he's peaked. Maybe he'll grab a title at some point, but probably just to lose it in his first defense.
                27-28 ain't no spring chicken that is pushing 30 in boxing since they only fighting 1-2x a year now days..

Getting sparked out at 27 pretty much closes the door on any chance at big stardom but u can still come back and make a lil noise but another bad loss and it's over..

Comment

I dont think lubin has elite mental fortitude, maybe he is just a slow burner, he has a lot talent though
                  landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

I was a such a huge fan of his a few years ago. I picked him over Charlo. (Yeah, I own that.) But it does seem he needs some kind of spark that just is not there. Even his wins aare a tad lack luster.

He can still have a great career. He might have a decade left in his body if he trains correctly. But ot does seem to be getting late fairly early for him, doesn't it?

Comment

Working...
                    X