Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn on Eubank-Benn: I Think We're Very Close to Making That Fight; Could Be August, September, December

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn on Eubank-Benn: I Think We're Very Close to Making That Fight; Could Be August, September, December

Chris Eubank Jr. and Conor Benn could finally be entering the ring together, if Eddie Hearn's feeling on the matter is any indication. Hearn, the head of Matchroom Boxing, indicated in a recent interview that he believes that the accursed matchup is "very close" to becoming a reality--again.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Who honestly wants to see a cheat be part of a big fight? Hearn is force feeding us this fight.

Comment

Benn and Hearn the only people on earth who want this stupid fight
      STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

Hot plate of poo served up by Mister Dump.

Comment

Lmao he not fighting this year. Even if eggs is found not guilt of ingestion knowingly he still getting suspended benn or eubanks Jr isn’t a draw anyways both domestic level fighters at best

Comment

Why the insistence on this fight? There is no public outcry for this fight and can they find that many gullible people to buy this meaningless fight.
            LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Comment

'It could be August, it could be September, it could be in December. It doesn’t have to be in Abu Dhabi.'

Knock yourself out Eddie, it could be Friday afternoon in my back garden, I don't care. Not Interested! Take your 'big fight' Eddie & shove it up your big, fat, nose.

Comment

“Very close” yet the prospective date spans 4 months.

Comment

It is beyond unbelievable that Hearn will promote a fight with a known cheater. This tells you Hearn has no respect for clean boxing. Disgraceful is an understatement.

Comment

Stage the fight in a leper colony

Comment

Working...
                    X