Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Claressa Shields, Maricela Cornejo - Ready For Undisputed Battle in Detroit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Claressa Shields, Maricela Cornejo - Ready For Undisputed Battle in Detroit

Shields, Cornejo Weights Photos Gallery - Undisputed Middleweight World Champion Claressa "G.W.O.A.T." Shields and No. 1 rated contender Maricela Cornejo went face-to-face for the official weigh-in before they meet in the ring this Saturday, June 3 from Little Caesars Arena in Detroit and streamed live on DAZN in the U.S. and Canada. (photos by Stephanie Trapp)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Cornejo had her implants taken out

Comment

If pillow fists can’t get a KO against Cornejo then her self proclaimed GWOAT BS has to stop. Wolf, Ali, Martin, and Rijker are miles better than her. Her moniker “Pillow Fists” says it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
        Cornejo had her implants taken out
        Scrolled all the way down the page just to be let down. Damn... The friggin' weigh in was the only part of the fight I remotely cared about lol.

Comment

Too many comments on this thread. I just saw the article to see who was better looking.

Comment

She has removed her implants for the weight in :-(

Comment

Originally posted by Phase III View Post
              If pillow fists can’t get a KO against Cornejo then her self proclaimed GWOAT BS has to stop. Wolf, Ali, Martin, and Rijker are miles better than her. Her moniker “Pillow Fists” says it all.
              I totally agree! Although Shields has proven herself to be good enough to win 2 gold medals, and numerous titles in several divisions Wolf, Ali, Martin, and Rijker did just win their fights, they dismantled their opponent's. The four of them would've stood a better than even chance of defeating Claressa Shields, due to their sheer power, and determined fighting style's.

Comment

Working...
              X