Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julian Williams: I'm Extremely Well-Prepared For Carlos Adames, A Win Would Mean Everything

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Julian Williams: I'm Extremely Well-Prepared For Carlos Adames, A Win Would Mean Everything

Hard-hitting Interim WBC middleweight champion Carlos Adames will battle former unified champion Julian "J-Rock" Williams in the 12-round main event of action live on Showtime, Saturday, June 24 from The Armory in Minneapolis.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This Williams guy gases out quickly in most of his fights. How can he be prepared for a well-oiled machine like Adames? He lost to Teixeira, but everyone is welcome to rewatch that fight and see how Williams could beat that relentless machine?

Williams should have just challenged Lubin to move up and dance with him. There's also Gausha.

Comment

A win would mean everything, unfortunately it doesn't look like your going to get the win.
      You're going to get the knockout, but it's going to get scored against you.

Comment

Good luck J-Rock but Adames is a tough out!
        JohnnyCan JohnnyCan likes this.

Comment

I like both these guys, especially J-Rock. He’s always been a class act and always comes to win. Good luck to both and may the best man win.
          4truth 4truth likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
            A win would mean everything, unfortunately it doesn't look like your going to get the win.
            You're going to get the knockout, but it's going to get scored against you.
            Why is a Dominican from "The Heights," fighting in Minneapolis? Why not NYC or Miami?

Comment

This isn’t going the distance

Comment

Working...
              X