Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury's Promoter: Joshua's Preferred Route is Wilder in December, If He Loses Our Fight Will Never Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury's Promoter: Joshua's Preferred Route is Wilder in December, If He Loses Our Fight Will Never Happen

Frank Warren, co-promoter of WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, has explained that a potential fight with Anthony Joshua is already off the table.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think tthe boxing fans are tired of furys none sense. Fight Usyk are shut up. Joshua and wilder were fighting in a long awaited bout thats cool. But no one wants to see fury fight anyone besides Usyk right now. Why is fury trying to fight Joshua and some bum in Australia? I swear this guy is gonna go down as one of the worst so called great heavyweights in history. He doesn't even make my top 20 with his picking and choosing laziness and inconsistentcy....I don't care anymore about his mental problems.

Comment

At least that's probably a good sign we might get AJ v Wilder.

That's one of the fights I wanna see most in boxing, even if neither are top 2 in the division.

Chances are we will get Fury v AJ at some point regardless. It'll always be a big fight as long as its in the next year or 2, even if AJ loses to Wilder.

Id rather get Wilder and AJ going it while it seems possible
      diplo diplo likes this.

Comment

The heavyweights of today are a joke the worst era in the History of the sport, overpaid Prima Donna's

Comment

I hate to say this... But.. say what you will about Don King...but he's the reason we are accustomed to the Heavyweight division's top contenders fighting each other...

Comment

**** this wasted potential HW era. All these guys talking like its 2018 still.
            shwaap shwaap likes this.

Comment

AJ is not fighting Fury OR Wilder this year
              thack thack likes this.

Comment

Fury has a hard-on for fighting Joshua. He'll be waiting regardless of the outcome of any potential Joshua Wilder fight.

What's sad is that he had real problems not being accepted by the british public after what he managed to accomplish when he beat Klitschko. He won the public over following his battles with drink drugs and weight and now he's back to square one. I don't know why he had to be such a cnut to Usyk. Mans house is getting bombed and he's calling him a pu55y?
                Devils Advocate Devils Advocate likes this.

Comment

Love seeing Fury and his team desperate like this and totally left out in the cold.

This is what the lying idiot deserves for all his p!ss taking.

Comment

Well now the Fans know that finally Tyson Fury finally has a legitimate reason/excuse why he can't fight AJ this time
                    Btw Fury beat Wilder twice...I can't believe even Frank Warren says Fury beat Wilder 3 times
                    Lololololol

Comment

Working...
                    X