Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shields Skeptical Of Gabriels' Excuse For Failed PED Tests; Won't Consider Rescheduling Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shields Skeptical Of Gabriels' Excuse For Failed PED Tests; Won't Consider Rescheduling Rematch

Claressa Shields is skeptical of Hanna Gabriels' excuse for failing performance-enhancing drug tests while training for their rematch. Lou DiBella, Gabriels' promoter, informed BoxingScene.com last week that Gabriels tested positive for clostebol because
    [Click Here To Read More]

She did post a picture of the dog's wound, and also nobody cares about women's boxing.

Comment

Claressa is the top dog but who can stand her big mouth? She wants all to know she's in the room. People like to see some humility but forget that.

Comment

I'd rather see her mop Marshall again next anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Tibburon245 View Post
          Claressa is the top dog but who can stand her big mouth? She wants all to know she's in the room. People like to see some humility but forget that.
          I'd like to see what that mouth can do tho.

Comment

Nobody cares one way or another.. face her or don’t face her..

I won’t watch your loud mouth unattractive arse either way..

I’m sure a bunch of dykes will be in the crowd though.

Comment

when the dust settles all she has to do is sign up to vada and claim shields is scared of her and she probably will get the fight as a bigger grudge match now, thats boxing

Comment

i like Gabriels, but I we're not supposed to side with cheats in our sport.
                paulf paulf likes this.

Comment

Gabriels is a rubber girl.

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
                    Nobody cares one way or another.. face her or don’t face her..

I won’t watch your loud mouth unattractive arse either way..

I’m sure a bunch of dykes will be in the crowd though.
                    Why post something we already know? Of course you don't find her attractive. Statistically most Trans Women prefer men so its obvious why you dont find her attractive. Ladyboy want boy.

Comment

Working...
                    X