Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence Expecting Fireworks: "Soon As I Come In The Ring I'm Stepping, Expect Crawford To Step Too"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spence Expecting Fireworks: "Soon As I Come In The Ring I'm Stepping, Expect Crawford To Step Too"

Sometimes, the boxing world presents fans with gems. Whether it was the all-out war in 1985 between Tommy Hearns and Marvin Hagler, the 1978 slugfest between Ken Norton and Larry Holmes, or the three brutal scraps between Evander Holyfield and Riddick Bowe, sometimes, boxing just delivers.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ready, Aim, Fire!!! Let's Go!!!

Comment

stepping? u can step backwards too, crawford might be a bit of a slow starter, cautious type of thing, u might step into a big shot too if not careful
      gooderz84 gooderz84 likes this.

Comment

Bud always gives the first few rounds away. Wonder if he’ll start faster in this fight, no guy can afford giving any rounds away here.

Comment

Even though Crawford "starts slowly" as some would say he has the ability to end the fight early. To me that's the only difference between the two guys IMO. I can envision every other scenario. Except an early rounds stoppage from Spence.

Comment

This is all I want to hear

Comment

As soon as Spence steps to Bud, feels the wicked power, he gonna be stepping backwards… then it’s over-

Comment

After all the frustrations of pointless rematch clauses, insecure fighters hanging out for the best part of a year afraid to fight and miss a pay day .Fighters stupidly arguing over whose the 'A' side and doing more fighting about their percentages...Well all of you can carry on resting and not fighting and arguing about whatever ....none of that matters ...this is the real deal.This is the fight that gets the juicing flowing and reminds me of why I love the sport like no other .....roll on July!
                ptek ptek likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
                  As soon as Spence steps to Bud, feels the wicked power, he gonna be stepping backwards… then it’s over-
                  Shawn Porter didn't, why would Spence? He didn't step back when rocked in the early rounds against Brooks. It's going to be a good fight!
                  tkoboxingscene tkoboxingscene likes this.

Comment

Texas bros we need you to form a protective convoy whenever Spence is driving.
                    pugil1st pugil1st likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X