Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Says Personal Issues Are Far More Difficult Than Boxing: My Ex-Wife Filed for Divorce; Gonna Take Half My Money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Says Personal Issues Are Far More Difficult Than Boxing: My Ex-Wife Filed for Divorce; Gonna Take Half My Money

Teofimo Lopez believes the issues he is facing outside the ropes are far greater than the ones inside it. The former unified lightweight champion and current junior welterweight contender admitted in a recent interview that he has had to battle through some personal travails, as he looks to take on WBO 140-pound beltholder Josh Taylor June 10 in the headliner at The Theater at Madison Square Garden in New York City.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Personal issues doesn't excuse dumb comments on death and race. Then again, he gets passes from dumb fans, so it's all good for him to make more excuses. Oh well...

Comment

How come black fighters can make comments about how white fighters get some phantom "privelege" or say stuff like "I ain't losing to no white boy" and it's ok. But if another race says something even remotely close to that they're labeled "racist"? I'm black by the way. It just seems like a double standard we promote and can't take when the shoe is on the other foot.

Comment

Must've been hell for the poor girl, to be with this obnoxious prick. She doeserves half LOL... Never thought I'd actually be rooting for Taylor to win a fight. Battle of the biggest *******s

Comment

Sucks for him. Too young, too dumb and too sprung, most of these boxers are that way. If I recall, his father did try to warn him which only resulted in him been alienated. Family can be crazy most times, but when you start to alienate your family once you get hitched, it often ends badly. Of course, this guy's immaturity and wacky ways will drive anyone crazy but the moral here is you still have to protect yourself at all times in tis case legally. Best advice I have gotten, never get involved with someone that doesn't have as much to lose as you do. Far too often, we get blinded with beauty and ass.es and in moment of adversity, you start to see the true colors. Good luck to him on his personal stuff. Having said all of that, Josh Taylor still needs to whoop his as.s for all the other crazy shi.t he's been talking

Comment

Originally posted by JustPassingThru View Post
            How come black fighters can make comments about how white fighters get some phantom "privelege" or say stuff like "I ain't losing to no white boy" and it's ok. But if another race says something even remotely close to that they're labeled "racist"? I'm black by the way. It just seems like a double standard we promote and can't take when the shoe is on the other foot.
            My first wife dumped me and I was so devestated I ****ed a thick polish chick hours later….

we was married 11 years so I gave her half…. She was a good woman.

I tend to doubt a woman’s love.

so I self sabotage relationships

i had to force her to accept money.

homie my life is a series of failed relationships

Comment

Originally posted by tkoboxingscene View Post
              Must've been hell for the poor girl, to be with this obnoxious prick. She doeserves half LOL... Never thought I'd actually be rooting for Taylor to win a fight. Battle of the biggest *******s
              I’m not sure why I get good women and they try to fix me….

good wimmin go for ****ed up dudes

bad wimmin ruin good men

I don’t really understand simple relationships dynamics

i just know I’m not good at relationships

Comment

What he gets.. his Dad told him the slore is scum, and he didn’t want to listen.. he’s twat whipped over a basic Latina chica guys like me run thru, stupido mfer!!

When she wouldn’t let him bring his son in the ring on live tv I LOL’d jajaja.. dumb arse didn’t even get a pre-nup, ol know it all mfer got stretched by a basic bytch from Arkansas JAJAJAJAJA!!! Spanish laugh

Comment

Originally posted by JustPassingThru View Post
                  Very good point.

Some people have the complexion for the protection. When there should instead be just one set of standards for everyone.
                  garfios garfios Smash Smash like this.

Comment

Maybe Bro needs to step away and get his life together.

Comment

Working...
                    X