No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: The Greatness Marathon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: The Greatness Marathon

By Cliff Rold - And then what? In boxing, no matter how big the fight, no matter how intense the rivalry, no matter the outcome, the question of what comes next often comes just as soon as the bell rings to bring an end to the contest. It will happen this summer. As soon as fans know whose hand was raised in the clash between Errol Spence and Terence Crawford, the long wait for their showdown will evaporate into questions about who will invoke the rematch clause and whether one of the other will move up to challenge Jermell Charlo for the Jr. middleweight crown next year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Shwarma!!

Comment

"...she’s also the literal baddest woman on the planet. "

Abigail Montes and a few others may disagree.
      sidefx996 sidefx996 likes this.

Comment

Fake eyelashes look ridiculous
        Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

I think her next big challenge is one of two things:

Beat whoever becomes the unified welterweight champ.
          or
          Let the dust settle @168 & face the last woman standing.

Anything else will generate little to mild interest.
          Sometimes greatness is boring,
          until the greats age into excitement.

Comment

Problem is most fans don't and are never going to really care, and I think that drives her crazy. Rhonda Rousey never had a problem putting asses in the seats. I'm sure people recognize how good she is but she's nowhere near the household name she could/should be. Her personality might have something to do with that. I know she was known as a total ***** at a local gym she trained at by everyone there including several well-known pros, and they weren't shy about advertising that fact (so was Kovalev by the way lest you think I'm singling her out or picking on her). She should be a household name on a box of Wheaties. Where does she go from here? Probably continue beating people at fights no one goes out of their way to tune in for and continues bitching about how no one appreciates her or pays her what she thinks she's worth.
            Last edited by sidefx996; 06-01-2023, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Claressa looks hittable in that photo not gonna lie Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by A.B Counterhooks View Post
                Claressa looks hittable in that photo not gonna lie Lol.
                That's because her mouth isn't moving and she's covering half her face

Comment

Originally posted by sidefx996 View Post

That's because her mouth isn't moving and she's covering half her face
                  Lmao dude

Comment

Let's stop with all this GOAT stuff, Anne Wolfe would of put this girl to sleep quick. She's fighting in an era where competition is not great, that's not her fault but you can't call yourself the GOAT with out truly testing yourself, it is what it is, sadly for her she won't get that opportunity. As far as P4P at the moment, yes Katie lost but she has faced way better comp than Shields, you can't be great by default, just because you're beating B and C level opponents, it doesn't work that way....

Comment

Working...
                    X