Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez's Promoter: Canelo Received One of The Most Lucrative Offers of His Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Benavidez's Promoter: Canelo Received One of The Most Lucrative Offers of His Career

Sampson Lewkowicz, the promoter for David Benavidez, has applied further pressure on Eddy Reynoso, the manager and trainer for undisputed super middleweight champion Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Oracle01 Oracle01 likes this.

Bivol said hed come down to 168, Saul said no. Benavidez is his mandatory at 168. Make it happen.

Comment

60/40 winnable fight for Canelo... Bivol rematch is 100% loss, unless Bivol gets a freak injury during the fight, Bivol would be a significantly worse beating then first time, esp with Canelo visibly declining in his performances in recent times

Comment

Canelo should retire, he takes a whipping from either Bivol or Benavidez
        tkoboxingscene tkoboxingscene likes this.

Comment

Either fight is good ...both hopefully...
          El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Canelo has a better chance of Benavidez at 168 than Bivol at 175. Canelo best chance is taking on Charlo and Andrade and making Mugunia move up to 168 in a Mexico or Texas showdown. Canelo loses again to Bivol, loses to Morrell jr, and more than likely loses to Benavidez also

Comment

The article said , Canelo took a "lopsided decision"

I honestly thought he was about to get TKO'd. Dude was taking so much damage after the 7th or 8th round.

It looked like he was getting hurt badly. Was I the only one seeing this? A mans head can only take so many shots.

He has a good chin. But Benavidez or the other two Russians are too much for him at this point.

he cannot make 159 anymore and 168 and 175 is too dangerous.​

Comment

Man what part of "Canelo is scared sh.tless of David Benavidez" do u not understand? We all know damned well that Eddy Reynoso received that offer. But he'll run, duck, dodge, deflect, shift blame, deny, and lie, in order to avoid this fight. If Canelo were to take this fight, he would take a sustained beating, the likes of which we have never seen him take in the ring. Ppl will be crying and wailing in the streets, the ER rooms everywhere will be filled with women who puked then fainted at the sight of the carnage. Mexico will mourn like America did when Rocky knocked out Joe Louis. It will mark the end of one of the longest, most successful cherry pick runs in boxing history
                Last edited by archiemoore1; 05-31-2023, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Everyone knows berlanga is next

Comment

I've been of the opinion that Canelo isn't necessarily ducking Benavidez, he's just got better things to do, because from what I've seen I don't think Benavidez would post much of a problem for him, but this really sounds like he is with Reynoso publicly called out for speaking BS. I guess they do see something in Benavidez that worries them. But I don't understand all the talk of a rematch with Bivol either, there's no way Canelo is ever going to beat Bivol, unless it's weight draining Bivol which they don't seem to want to take a chance on either.
                    At this point it looks like Canelo's best option would be a Charlo lol. Or maybe as someone else said above, retirement.

Edit:
                    Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post
                    Everyone knows berlanga is next
                    Ah yes! Genius! You should be his manager. That's the fight hahaah
                    Last edited by sege64; 05-31-2023, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X