Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch is Open To Facing McGregor: He Has Hearn Cheerleading Him, Laughing at His Crap Jokes!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch is Open To Facing McGregor: He Has Hearn Cheerleading Him, Laughing at His Crap Jokes!

Former super middleweight champion Carl Froch, 45-years-old, would be more than willing to step in the ring with UFC superstar Conor McGregor. The two athletes have exchanged words several times in the past.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 05-31-2023, 03:14 PM.

Just think about your nose, Carl.
    MesicoFistology MesicoFistology likes this.

Comment

I would go for Conor in this 1.
      MesicoFistology MesicoFistology likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        I would go for Conor in this 1.
        Are you for real? He couldn't beat a little Mayweather 6 years ago but he's gonna beat Froch who is probably 200 lbs now? I hope you're being sarcastic. McMuffin should go for Jake Paul although he'd probably lose to him too. McMuffin is just like his countryman Bono who has to be seen everywhere he goes. He needs to be the centre of attention with his fragile ego.
        icee icee likes this.

Comment

Froch by easy ko. McGregor is not a boxer. Froch was so underrated, one of the toughest fighters back then.
          Oldskoolg Oldskoolg icee icee like this.

Comment

Carl was an excellent fighter but it's best to leave the circus to the clowns.

Comment

Easy win for Froch; he’d box his pin head off. Maybe Wembley(?), and in front of 80,000 fans?

Comment

I wouldn't blame Carl if he did. He'd make some nice coin for an easy night's work.

Comment

Knowing McGregor Hes not alluding to a boxing match but a real fight which we a person that partook in combat sports a regular fight an above avg MMA guy that's competent at striking would defeat a boxer. More weapons, more scenarios yet under boxing rules a boxer always wins unless they huge unless the boxer is shot n never was good. Julio Caesar Chavez jr

Comment

"That Froch tick, little scrawny pencil neck," McGregor stated. "I’ll grab his head and twist it clean off at a oner with my bare hands. Little wally of a thing. I’ll slap you around you little toffee nose tosspot."

Conor always delivers top trashtalk for a good laugh, still remember how he owned mayweather at the press conferences Lol, floyd made him pay for that tho.

Comment

Working...
                    X