Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Callum Smith: I'm Confident, I Believe I Knock Artur Beterbiev Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Callum Smith: I'm Confident, I Believe I Knock Artur Beterbiev Out!

Light heavyweight contender Callum Smith is confident that he possesses enough power to knock Artur Beterbiev out. On August 19th, Smith will travel to Canada to challenge Beterbiev for the WBC, IBF, WBO light heavyweight world titles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol someone should tell callum feather fost smith that april fools day ended a while ago... Lmfao ha ha ha
    Pac=Duran Pac=Duran likes this.

Comment

Callum Can Crack, but he couldn't get Alvarez out, Beterbiev is a tall order.

Comment

He just seemed starstruck against canelo his brother Liam done better than he did versus Saul. I hope he actually fights beterbiev not just meekly moves around the ring getting his bicep pinged off.

Comment

He couldn't beat Canelo, but we're to believe that he can knockout Beterbiev? We've heard that line before, only for it to turn out to be the other way around.
          Save your confidence for the actual fight, that's when your going to need it.

Comment

Hopefully he at least tries this tine, he barely threw a punch in anger against canelo, it was an embarrassment.
            blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Apparently Smith still hasn’t earned the difference between being a British level boxer and a world level boxer.

Comment

He's 6'3'' but not quick footed or graceful. His body is just a giant punching bag for beterbiev. Stoppage in under 4 rounds​
                Charlie Zelenoff Charlie Zelenoff likes this.

Comment

Keep dreaming, Callum. I imagine you will be doing just that on the night of the fight.

Comment

Big talk from a guy who completely lost his ambition as soon as canelo laid hands on him.

Comment

Working...
                    X