Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Frampton Impressed: Luis Alberto Lopez is an Incredible Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carl Frampton Impressed: Luis Alberto Lopez is an Incredible Fighter

Former two division world champion Carl Frampton was very impressed with the recent performance by Luis Alberto Lopez. This past Saturday night at the SSE Arena in Belfast, Lopez retained the IBF featherweight world title with a fifth round knockout of Irish Olympian Michael Conlan.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I've noticed Frampton was super impressed by Lopez he's comparing him to Morales and Barrera already saying that Lopez has the potential to reach that level of greatness.

I agree with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post
      I've noticed Frampton was super impressed by Lopez he's comparing him to Morales and Barrera already saying that Lopez has the potential to reach that level of greatness.

I agree with him.
      We just need to make sure Lopez is getting properly tested for PEDs. With all his back acne.

Comment

Lopez looked incredibly impressive, but Conlan went to war with him, was never a great idea with his chin and Lopezs style.

Lopez is very crude though. A disciplined boxing display could frustrate him imo.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

We just need to make sure Lopez is getting properly tested for PEDs. With all his back acne.
          Well then surely we should suspect wood who also had back acne, bjs and Fury has a few pimples back there along with his steady use of PEDs that he's already been busted for.

man gtfoh with that trolling BS.
          BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by M312 View Post
            Lopez looked incredibly impressive, but Conlan went to war with him, was never a great idea with his chin and Lopezs style.

Lopez is very crude though. A disciplined boxing display could frustrate him imo.
            I would tend to agree with that but Lopez is not you're average fighter he's athletic, fast and his style would not be troubled by the basic jab, one two stuff. His style is what's difficult to prepare for.

Comment

lopez will get knocked out by figueroua and ramirez. i don't buy the fact that because he beat conlan and warrington that he is somehow an incredible fighter

Comment

I would tend to agree with that but Lopez is not you're average fighter he's athletic, fast and his style would not be troubled by the basic jab, one two stuff. His style is what's difficult to prepare for.
                True, but he didn't destroy Warrington did he?

And there's better boxers out there.

Comment

Originally posted by M312 View Post

True, but he didn't destroy Warrington did he?

And there's better boxers out there.
                  Well he did beat Warrington a lot more convincingly than the biased UK judges gave him credit for tho. If he got the win in England over a brit then you know he beat him. Lol

Comment

Well he did beat Warrington a lot more convincingly than the biased UK judges gave him credit for tho. If he got the win in England over a brit then you know he beat him. Lol
                    Yeah, he won by more than one round, maybe 3.

Warrington won his fair share of rounds. Doesn't bode well for Lopez v a better boxer.

I hope he's the monster people say he is. But they said that about Lara too until he lost.

You talk about bias, but maybe it's yours thats clouding your judgement?
                    Last edited by M312; 05-30-2023, 05:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X