Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Will Make Make Decision on Next Fight in Coming Weeks, Says Trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Will Make Make Decision on Next Fight in Coming Weeks, Says Trainer

Former WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder has been out of the ring since last October's one round demolition of Robert Helenius at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He's never made a decision on a fight in his career. Haymon and Finkel do that for him. Wilder does what he's told.

Comment

Wilder is looking for the right exit strategy. He is planning for his retirement. So he is in search of a big fight first before he announces his next fight in order to retire for good.

Comment

Dude got KO'd by Wilder so hard, he started repeating himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post
          He's never made a decision on a fight in his career. Haymon and Finkel do that for him. Wilder does what he's told.
          Fake. Wilder made the rematches w Ortiz and Fury happen. Wilder a real one.
          Willow The Wisp Willow The Wisp likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post
            He's never made a decision on a fight in his career. Hearn/Warren do that for him. Fury/AJ do what they are told. ........... too easy!

Comment

Wilder should KO Joshua and end that dribble but does he really have to wait right until the end of the year for Joshua to (hopefully) improve. But then again it looks like easy money so I suppose there's a temptation.

Comment

I love to bet on boxing and yes I lost my ass on loma which is still bs. Regardless , my advice to everyone if the odds are even close, bet your inheritance on wilder vs Joshua. Hearn knows Ruiz mentally ruined his boy and isn’t going to take any chances on a contender- he’s going for one last huge pay day and knows he’s going down hard and quick
                Willow The Wisp Willow The Wisp likes this.

Comment

Deontay Wilder is like that genius high school kid who dropped out to pursue a dream, but then if failed spectacularly, now he's begging his successful friends to give him a job.

His life would have been completely different had he taken the AJ fight in 2018
                  Ghost Jab Ghost Jab likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    Wilder is looking for the right exit strategy. He is planning for his retirement. So he is in search of a big fight first before he announces his next fight in order to retire for good.
                    That's how I look at it, one fight against Joshua and a second against Usyk and then retirement. Both fights would be huge money makers. A long shot third fight (if he wins the first two) might be against Fury again.
                    champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X