Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Okolie on Billam-Smith Rematch: I'll Empty The Tank Early, I Wouldn't Try To Go To Points!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Okolie on Billam-Smith Rematch: I'll Empty The Tank Early, I Wouldn't Try To Go To Points!

Cruiserweight contender Lawrence Okolie had an army of firsts last Saturday night at Vitality Stadium. He went down for the first time, and he lost as a pro for the first time. In a big upset, hometown hero Chris Billam-Smith secured a twelve round decision over Okolie to capture the WBO world title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

SugarHill Steward’s stock just went down after that performance by his charge Okolie.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      SugarHill Steward’s stock just went down after that performance by his charge Okolie.
      The man should be a wrestling coach, they way his fighters love holding...

Comment

Never liked Okolie and the way he fights. He's been finally exposed, but he deserved a loss by ud, not sd.

Comment

There was a really nice crowd in Bournemouth, for a fight that seemed hastily arranged.

They were certainly there for Chris, the hometown boy. Okolie, with respect to him, doesn't sell many tickets.

Comment

Okolie is absolutely awful to watch, he's better suited to WWE with all the holding and hugging he does.
            Gideon lock Gideon lock likes this.

Comment

He's never emptied the tank in any fight I cant see him doing it in a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by OLD JUD View Post
                Okolie is absolutely awful to watch, he's better suited to WWE with all the holding and hugging he does.
                In this era of wrestling he could definitely challenge for a title. Back in the day though, I think he'd really struggle with Stone Cold Steve Austin's inside fighting game, and I doubt he'd be able to handle a People's Elbow from the Rock. Nash out

Comment

Working...
                X