Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Katie Taylor on Cameron Rematch: Revenge Would Be Very, Very Sweet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Katie Taylor on Cameron Rematch: Revenge Would Be Very, Very Sweet

Undisputed lightweight champion Katie Taylor has no intention of retiring from the sport. Last weekend, the 36-year-old fighter suffered the first defeat of her career when she was derailed by undisputed junior welterweight champion Chantelle Cameron.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Keep on flailin' Katie

Comment

A repeat loss would leave a very, very sour taste in your mouth Katie.
      Unfortunately for you Cameron is a better boxer than you, and if she decide's to box you from a distance your **** out of luck.

Comment

You cannot beat Cameron,she has your number

Comment

This is such a stupid idea and she’s being badly advised. Katie should retire

Comment

KT should have had her first fight in Ireland alot earlier than this. I think if the Serrano fight had been there she'd have retired after that fight.

Comment

I honestly wouldn’t be against both fighters taking interim fights. This would help both of them and particularly Taylor. A win would boost her confidence and get her more acclimated to the higher weight. But I also think that if he’s determined to get the rematch then shoot, you might just have to pull the trigger. She might already be confident enough regardless of whether or not she wins.

Comment

Working...
              X