Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manager: Luis Alberto Lopez Wanted To Prove He's a True Warrior, a True Champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manager: Luis Alberto Lopez Wanted To Prove He's a True Warrior, a True Champion

Belfast, Ireland - Luis Alberto Lopez (28-2, 16 KOs) retained the IBF featherweight championship when he blasted out Irish Olympian Michael Conlan (18-2, 9 KOs) in the fifth round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That uppercut was a thing of beauty and to do it on the road AGAIN just shows how much of a beast Lopez is. It's time ppl put respect on his name...if his last name was Johnson or McGrady he would be praised by the masses.
    goforsuns14@gmail.com Wolfie likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post
      That uppercut was a thing of beauty and to do it on the road AGAIN just shows how much of a beast Lopez is. It's time ppl put respect on his name...if his last name was Johnson or McGrady he would be praised by the masses.
      And if his last name was Johnson or McGrady, you would be frantically hoping that a Mexican fighter would knock him out. See how that works? You don't need to be doing that shit.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post

And if his last name was Johnson or McGrady, you would be frantically hoping that a Mexican fighter would knock him out. See how that works? You don't need to be doing that shit.
        You have the wrong guy Richard...
        you don't need to do that.

Comment

You have the wrong guy Richard...
          you don't need to do that.
          What I said was 100% true and you know it. Maybe next time you will think about contributing something rather than inciting something.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post

What I said was 100% true and you know it. Maybe next time you will think about contributing something rather than inciting something.
            Maybe next time you don't speak out you're ass.

I can easily say you're a biased bigot who only cheers for the brits..

Then you'll cry foul but we know the truth you're not fooling anyone.

Comment

Underrated fighter.

Comment

you won't last another week before being sent back to prison....hopefully permanently this time.

Comment

I can prove how I support all fighters of all colors and nationalities - and I can prove how you are constantly biased toward Mexican fighters. You continually bring up racial bias and play the victim like you JUST DID in the original post here. How about you just shut the FK up and stop acting like the world is against Mexican fighters and that they only support the Johnson's and McGready's????? YOU are the one who keeps bringing that sht up all the time!
                  Last edited by richardt; 05-28-2023, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post

you won't last another week before being sent back to prison....hopefully permanently this time.
                    It feels good to be privileged right?

Comment

Working...
                    X