Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Alberto Lopez: I'm Coming For All The Champions, I Want Their Belts!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Alberto Lopez: I'm Coming For All The Champions, I Want Their Belts!

Luis Alberto "El Venado" Lopez (28-2, 16 KOs) defended his IBF featherweight world title with a fifth-round TKO over Michael "Mick" Conlan (18-2, 9 KOs) Saturday evening at The SSE Arena in Conlan's hometown of Belfast.
    [Click Here To Read More]

hearn has fooled everyone thinking lara wood and lopez are the top draw. in reality its figueroa and ramirez who are the best in that division

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
      hearn has fooled everyone thinking lara wood and lopez are the top draw. in reality its figueroa and ramirez who are the best in that division
      Ramirez has to take the diaper off. Who has he beaten besides Dogboe and the Puerto Rican with the orange beard? When has Ramirez gone on the road to beat tough opponents?

Comment

Sorry but venado Lopez is the top fw he will crush anyone in the division mark my words.

Comment

Wood seems the weakest champ of the division, Venado stops him and takes his belt imo , Figueroa could give him hell tho.
          Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by A.B Counterhooks View Post
            Wood seems the weakest champ of the division, Venado stops him and takes his belt imo , Figueroa could give him hell tho.
            Lopez easily beats wood I wouldn't mind Lopez v Lara if Lara stays at 126.
            HeyDeebo! A.B Counterhooks likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

Lopez easily beats wood I wouldn't mind Lopez v Lara if Lara stays at 126.
              I'll be honest dude, I dont want to watch lara again in while after such poor perfomance ,he wasnt same Lara that blasted wood out in their first match, he looked like he didnt want to be in there and just wanted to walk the distance giving the brit all the initiative. But yeah, venado lopez would be a whole different story.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post

Ramirez has to take the diaper off. Who has he beaten besides Dogboe and the Puerto Rican with the orange beard? When has Ramirez gone on the road to beat tough opponents?
                are we talking about the 2 time gold medalist ramirez who wiped out nova and made dogboe look like he didn't know how to box? who has lopez beaten? conlan? HAHA warrington? HAHA isnt this the guy who lost to journey man and a nobody?

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

Sorry but venado Lopez is the top fw he will crush anyone in the division mark my words.
                  you're delusional, there is no boxer in that division that is CRUSHING ramirez what a joke

Comment

are we talking about the 2 time gold medalist ramirez who wiped out nova and made dogboe look like he didn't know how to box? who has lopez beaten? conlan? HAHA warrington? HAHA isnt this the guy who lost to journey man and a nobody?
                    You mean the same Dogboe who got mopped by Navarrete and the same immortal Abraham Nova who can't decide whether to campaign at 126 or 130? Lopez has beaten good fighters at 126 and 130 -- Warrington, Flores Jr., Lowe, Vences, Conlan. He'd separate the green Cuban from his senses and I'd put money on that. Keep sleeping on El Venado Lopez.

Comment

Working...
                    X