Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: CompuBox: Lara's Workrate Saw Big Decline in Wood Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: CompuBox: Lara's Workrate Saw Big Decline in Wood Rematch

After losing his belt on the scales, Mauricio Lara lost the fight to Leigh Wood by getting out-worked. Coming into this fight, Lara had averaged 60 punches thrown per round over his last five fights. In this fight he averaged 26 punches thrown per round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nash believes that Lara was given two options. 1 - Fight cancelled and fined. 2. Bonus money (significant) and take a dive. He took option 2. He fought like a man that is not trying to win a fight, that always raises suspicions with Nash. Nash out. Nash is a Boxingscene Hall of Famer, a true warrior, and a helluva poster.
    Corelone Corelone likes this.

Comment

Something happened that doesn't make sense.Lara went from monster to wimp in the blink of an eye. He obviously quit training in the build up, sleep walked through the fight. 6 pounds overweight and Wood didn't blink an eye, I thought he would scream bloody murder, but not a peep. Highly suspicious.
      Nash out Nash out likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
        Something happened that doesn't make sense.Lara went from monster to wimp in the blink of an eye. He obviously quit training in the build up, sleep walked through the fight. 6 pounds overweight and Wood didn't blink an eye, I thought he would scream bloody murder, but not a peep. Highly suspicious.
        Lara always struck me as a man who at the very least goes out on his shield. Last night was very, very suspicious. Nash out

Comment

The way Lara didn't stand by the referee, let's you know, Lara knew, what was up.. what a joke.

Comment

Working...
          X