Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence On Crawford: I Feel Like It's Best Welterweight Fight In Last 40 Years, Fight Of Decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spence On Crawford: I Feel Like It's Best Welterweight Fight In Last 40 Years, Fight Of Decade

Now that their fascinating fight finally has been made, Terence Crawford and Errol Spence Jr. have tried to put their welterweight showdown in what they believe is its proper historical context.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Potentially it is the biggest fight in a long time, all the belts, two undefeated future HOFs still in their prime, great at their own styles, hell of a fight.

Comment

It really is one of the best fights at 147 in a long time. I don't think either guy is going to be able to avoid a firefight. Sure, it could have been a few years ago, but neither of these guys look past prime.

Comment

Best since De La Hoya vs Trinidad.

Comment

I.... still do not believe it is happening. I am a boxing fan. Waiting on the contracts to be invalid and the fight to fall apart.

You know... expect the worst and you can never be disappointed, only surprised.

Comment

Not sure why both are saying biggest welterweight fight in decades. Pac May was the biggest fight of all time and at welterweight, even if it didn't meet expectations in the ring.
            CodeBreaker CodeBreaker likes this.

Comment

Best since Oscar-Tito if not SRL-Hearns.

Can’t wait!!!!!

Comment

Two guys in their mid 30's that fight once a year...... Best well welterweight fight in the past 40 years ??? Maybe if you were born 10 years ago

Comment

Spence is an incredibly likable dude. Classy, nice guy, seems genuine. Crawford the same. I like both guys, think Bud gets the stoppage, but one of those fights where I don't like seeing either guy lose.

It's nice to see a big fight without an ******* in it.

Hoping Bud brings the best out of Spence and we see a classic.
                  Last edited by Theshotyoudontsee; 05-26-2023, 06:20 PM.

Comment

This is big I got to say. Mainly as they marinated it so long and people have differing opinions on outcome. It's bigger than pac v floyd as these 2 are same division, unlike former flyweight pac, and closer to prime.
                    SteelFist01 SteelFist01 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X