Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Diego Pacheco vs. Manuel Gallegos Tops DAZN Card, July 7 in Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Diego Pacheco vs. Manuel Gallegos Tops DAZN Card, July 7 in Mexico

Diego Pacheco has signed a multi-fight promotional deal with Eddie Hearn and Matchroom - and the super-middleweight sensation headlines Matchroom's latest fight night in Mexico, defending his WBO International and USWBC titles against Manuel Gallegos on Friday July 7 in Monterrey, live worldwide on DAZN - with co-main action provided by Matchroom's latest signing, super featherweight star Rocky Hernandez, who takes on unbeaten Venezuelan Joniker Tovar.
    [Click Here To Read More]

THIS is what boxing is about. None of these prospects are fighting some 11-2-3 fighter with 3 KO's.

Comment

Pacheco looks a pretty exciting prospect. I’d feed Berlanga to him.

Comment

Pacheco seems to have taken a good challenge for a prospect as Gallegos is (19-1-1 16 KOs). Same with Rocky Hernandez who finally got released by Probellum and is taking on a undefeated knockout artist from Venezuela.

Hope they also put on Gael Cabrera's debut, read that he had a pretty good amateur.
        Last edited by Feroz; 05-26-2023, 05:15 PM.

Comment

I really like Pacheco so far, its a good test for the youngster. Might go all 10rds which is what he needs. I hope to see Berlanga vs Pacheco sometime next year for a vacant title, lets hope Matchroom dont F it up.

Comment

Damn these writers: I didn’t know Canelo was rated no. 11 by the WBO.

Comment

Gallagos looked Talented and capable on Probox tv not too long ago. Pacheco appears to be the real deal though. Manuel presents a stiffer test than all of his previous opponents. I still expect an impressive outing from Pacheco.

Comment

Working...
              X