Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Contract Was Sent To Anthony Joshua For September Fight in Wembley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Contract Was Sent To Anthony Joshua For September Fight in Wembley

WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury indicates that a contract has been sent to former two-time world champion Anthony Joshua - for a potential domestic blockbuster at Wembley Stadium in September.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don’t believe anything that comes out of fury’s mouth anymore , he’s a clown of the highest order

Comment

If you think this is true you're insane

Comment

I wonder if Usyk knew that the LOSER and not the winner between him and AJ would have a contract sent to them… if we would have Usyk with a defeat at the moment? Crazy
        Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

"I'll never fight Joshua"
          runs out of options
          "Come on, Joshua!"

Comment

Oh just **** off tyson. Utter click bait ****e.

Comment

Greedy Belly has lost any credibility in him and therefore no one takes him serious anymore. He's just a clown who uses AJ's name to deceive his guilible fans.

Comment

Fury can ****-off already. He sees that the industry moves on easily without him and he is not tanking up the division with people waiting for a shot.

Comment

BS, need I say more?

Comment

Tyson Fury: 'Sign in the next 30 minutes or the fight is off.'

Tyson Fury 25 mins later: 'You signed? Well terms have changed now... Pants down please'

Comment

Working...
                    X