Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Lawrence Okolie, Chris Billam-Smith - Set For Battle in Bournemouth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Lawrence Okolie, Chris Billam-Smith - Set For Battle in Bournemouth

Okolie, Billam-Smith Weights Photos Gallery - On Saturday, May 27, cruiserweight rivals Lawrence 'The Sauce' Okolie (19-0, 14 KO's) and Chris 'The Gentleman' Billam-Smith (17-1, 12 KO's) will square off in a world championship title clash, live and exclusively in the UK & Republic of Ireland on Sky Sports. (photos by Lawrence Lustig)
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope BS finds a way to get to him. I don’t know how Okolie can come across as so arrogant then fight so scared. It isn’t a fan friendly style. Billam-Smith on the other hand is a throw back, blood and guts, type. I wouldn’t bet the farm on him, but he’s easy to root for.

Comment

Originally posted by Ropeydope View Post
      I hope BS finds a way to get to him. I don’t know how Okolie can come across as so arrogant then fight so scared. It isn’t a fan friendly style. Billam-Smith on the other hand is a throw back, blood and guts, type. I wouldn’t bet the farm on him, but he’s easy to root for.
      I'll be rooting that his jaw get cracked just so your day can be fuk'ed!

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post

Lol! OK

Comment

Can’t say that would fuk my day in the slightest. Won’t even bother to watch this one. Predictably boring jab n grab decision.

Comment

Lol! How did that work out for you? I really didn’t care but it did make my day to read the headlines after your comment.

Comment

Working...
            X