Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Conlan: I Think Lara Knocks Wood Out Again; I Think It's Too Soon For Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Michael Conlan: I Think Lara Knocks Wood Out Again; I Think It's Too Soon For Rematch

By Keith Idec - Michael Conlan wants Leigh Wood to win his rematch with Mauricio Lara on Saturday night in Manchester, England. If Wood were to avenge his seventh-round, technical-knockout loss to Lara and Conlan beats Luis Alberto Lopez, Conlan's own rematch with Wood would be a 126-pound title unification fight. Conlan will challenge Lopez for the Mexico City native's IBF featherweight title Saturday night in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Conlan's hometown. While Conlan hopes Wood wins, he doesn't see it happening.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'll give it to Conlan, don't much like watching him, but he comes across very smart and fair-minded when he speaks

Comment

Interesting theory about losing some of yourself each time.

Is there ever a case of self gain?

best phrase: "a woozy Wood"

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
        I'll give it to Conlan, don't much like watching him, but he comes across very smart and fair-minded when he speaks
        I don't care that much for Conlan, he gets what attention he does because of the influence of the Irish lobby in America.

If he were black or his name was Lopez, he'd still be on undercards.

He still lost against Wood....he might want to remember that.

Comment

Working...
        X