Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lou DiBella: Applying Medication To Her Dog Caused Gabriels To Test Positive For Clostebol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lou DiBella: Applying Medication To Her Dog Caused Gabriels To Test Positive For Clostebol

Hanna Gabriels' promoter contended Thursday that a medication she applied to her dog caused Gabriels to test positive for a banned substance early this month. Lou DiBella informed BoxingScene.com that Gabriels failed a Voluntary Anti-Doping Association test administered May 2
    [Click Here To Read More]

...wow. Ok

Comment

Seems more believable than tainted Mexican beef

Comment

this is probably the most believable excuse for testing positive lol

Comment

can’t make this up
          Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Guess she decided to lick her fingers clean? What a f*ucking joke..

Comment

I mean, that's better than the MMA girl who tested positive from swallowing.
              tokon tokon Smash Smash like this.

Comment

I guess I can believe that, but when I had to apply antibiotic ointment to my dog's foot, I used gloves. It's a safety thing.
                Sheikh Sheikh likes this.

Comment

“Her” dog huh? Is that what “she” calls “her” phallus

Comment

If anyone has seen drug testing results, there is a threshold for testing positive. This is why the " I tested positive for weed because I attended a concert" excuse is B.S. Reminds me of the "my dog ate my homework" excuse that a lot of us used! This story sounds fishy!

Comment

Working...
                    X