Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence, Crawford Officially Announce Their Fight For July 29 At T-Mobile Arena In Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spence, Crawford Officially Announce Their Fight For July 29 At T-Mobile Arena In Las Vegas

Terence Crawford and Errol Spence Jr. finally officially announced a welterweight championship showdown Thursday that fans have wanted to see for several years. Crawford and Spence jointly announced through their social media platforms that they'll fight July 29 at T-Mobile Arena
    [Click Here To Read More]

LFG! Bud by KO.

Anybody from FL going?

Comment

I'll wait till they're actually in the ring,and the first bell goes off before I get my hopes up.
      Motofan Motofan bimhead bimhead Ballajd Ballajd Sheikh Sheikh Verus Verus and 4 others like this.

Comment

KO him Bud. Don't leave it up to the judges, for the love of all that is holy.

Comment

Thrilled it’s happening. Pre surgeries and accident I would have taken Spence. Gotta wager Crawford now based on recent showings
          Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Finally!!!

Comment

Originally posted by VislorTurlough View Post
              Thrilled it’s happening. Pre surgeries and accident I would have taken Spence. Gotta wager Crawford now based on recent showings
              I expect to hear "Spence was damaged goods" after Bud stops him. IMO no version of Spence ever beats Bud. But the premade excuse for Spence getting stopped is already happening, so it will be the narrative after the fight.

Spence can win if he makes it boring as hell and hits and runs all night.

Comment

F*** yeah!!!!!!!!!

Can’t wait!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
                  I'll wait till they're actually in the ring,and the first bell goes off before I get my hopes up.
                  both of them promoting it pretty much confirms it’s happening. They’ve never done that before

Comment

Originally posted by Theshotyoudontsee View Post
                    KO him Bud. Don't leave it up to the judges, for the love of all that is holy.
                    I think bud signed a 2 fight deal with pbc and they both have rematch clause. So we’re probably getting 2 fights unless one gets brutally kod

Comment

Working...
                    X