Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk-Dubois: Alex Krassyuk ($8,057,000) Outbids Queensberry To Secure Rights, August 12 in Poland Eyed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Usyk-Dubois: Alex Krassyuk ($8,057,000) Outbids Queensberry To Secure Rights, August 12 in Poland Eyed

Oleksandr Usyk is in control of his own destiny. Alex Krassyuk, Usyk's career-long promoter, gained control of the Oleksandr Usyk-Daniel Dubois heavyweight title consolidation fight. Krassyuk posted a massive bid of $8,057,000, far outpacing the generous $5,620,050 submitted by Queensberry Promotions--Dubois' promoter--as the lone other bidder.
    [Click Here To Read More]

DDD is lucky getting that much.
    landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Jesus that's a huge bid for this fight

Comment

Outside of being big and strong Dubois has no shot, he's stiff and slow just to mechanical.

Comment

I think Dubois is gonna pull out.
          tophat1 tophat1 likes this.

Comment

The heavyweight king is back!
            nghtmr111 nghtmr111 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
              I think Dubois is gonna pull out.
              No way he turns down 2 million.

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post

No way he turns down 2 million.
                He’s currently recovering from an injury and has just left his trainer.

I think it’s definitely possible.

Comment

I guess it should've been 'go and fight Dubois for 6M'. Great payday to face somebody who is probably not a top 10 HW.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

He’s currently recovering from an injury and has just left his trainer.

I think it’s definitely possible.
                    Nah. He was dropped three times by a soft touch in his last bout.

If he vacates the belt, he could very well be KO'd between that and his next payday. Too much of a risk.

This is his chance to cash out and, if he gets lucky, beat Usyk and become the man.

Comment

Working...
                    X