Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGuigan Explains Why Billam-Smith is 'Superior Person' To Lawrence Okolie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: McGuigan Explains Why Billam-Smith is 'Superior Person' To Lawrence Okolie

'Superior person' Chris Billam-Smith can shock Lawrence Okolie because the WBO world champion has 'self-preservation stamped on his forehead'.
    [Click Here To Read More]

[Deleted]

Comment

18 kg is a ridiculous amount of dehydration. Even after all that, I would think it’s a wide points decision in a horrible fight or a KO for Okolie

Comment

McGuigan Explains Why Okolie is better in every area, but say his guy is a good person, which don't aquate to being a good fighter but there you have it!

​​

Comment

McGuigan's a rodent disguised as a human. Did he ever fight anyway? Big talk from the guy not taking any punches.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
            McGuigan Explains Why Okolie is better in every area, but say his guy is a good person, which don't aquate to being a good fighter but there you have it!

​​
            Yeah, bit strange that - not outright defeatist but verging on it. I know Okolie is a better fighter than my guy but if my guy somehow doesn't get damaged in the early stages then maybe he can survive and eke out a decision" CBS > "Jeez Shane, are you sure? Can I load up on ibuprofen before the fight?"

Comment

McGuigan insulting a fighter who was in his stable. Not sure if sour grapes, nasty or something fair.

But yeah, Okolie is the opposite of exciting to watch. I guess if he keeps winning, he might get a good money fight, but not at cruiserweight.

Heavyweight is where it's at, unless Jake Paul wants to fight him I guess. That's some payday there.

Comment

Strange comments from Shane, the first parts taking jabs at Lawrence and then not sounding too bullish about his charge's prospects in the fight.

I wouldn't be confident either if I was him. I expect Okolie to get the job done on Saturday unremarkably but without too much strain.

Comment

Working...
                X