Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cameron: I Showed I'm A Proper Fighter; Put My Belts Up Against The Best And Came Out On Top

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cameron: I Showed I'm A Proper Fighter; Put My Belts Up Against The Best And Came Out On Top

The belief for years was that Chantelle Cameron was a pound-for-pound star in the making. Her past two wins have rapidly advanced the unbeaten Englishwoman near the top of a very short list of the sport's very best fighters in the world. At the very least, she is undoubtedly the best 140-pound fighter on the planet.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Chantelle is such a worthy undisputed champion and I would back her to take all Katie Taylor's belts should she move down. Around her weight class, I just cannot think who could beat her, as she is such a talented boxer, who moves like a ballerina and is as strong as an ox. In my mind, perhaps tbe most difficult opponent for her is two weights below, is the same height, physicality fitter, more rugged and even stronger, incredibly awkward and so teak tough she cannot be deterred, and that lady is Delfine Persoon. Chantelle is the better boxer by some margin, but physically, Delfine would ask questions she has never faced before. Jessica McCaskill is tough and hits incredibly hard, but Delfine has a far better engine and work rate, is much rougher, faster, throws a very stiff and powerful jab, is heavy handed, gruelling and very very strong. I would absolutely love to see Cameron vs Persoon.

Comment

Working...
    X