Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury With Heavy Interest To Fight in Australia, Demsey McKean a Possible Foe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury With Heavy Interest To Fight in Australia, Demsey McKean a Possible Foe

Angelo Di Carlo, manager of undefeated Australian heavyweight Demsey McKean, revealed that his team has been in talks for a potential August fight with WBC world champion Tyson Fury.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Everyone should just find all the comments about Joshua vs McKean and post them ,that’s all you need to do while the head cases scramble on this one .

Comment

McKean was a shocking choice for AJ’s comeback fight. It’s an absolute disgraceful choice for a voluntary defence.

McKean couldn’t even beat Fabio Wardley or David Adeleye.

Comment

I predicted that he would hunt for a European HW with an undefeated record and he goes down and under. Shameless if this happens.

Comment

I like Fury but this is just not good. Unless this is some tactic to speed up something better, this is pretty bad
          Boxing Scene Boxing Scene likes this.

Comment

Demsey McKean? I gotta see how he fights, but yeah, a contender should have a notable win before getting a shot at the heavyweight title.

Of course, this does seem preposterous. Then again, it would be like the movie where an unknown Rocky gets a shot.

Comment

Yeah, why not bringing Peter McNeeley back from the dead then?

Comment

Where are now this clowns claiming how is Fury too good to fight guys like Zhang..

here we go clowns, your hero will fight a complete nobody. F.ucking casuals.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                  Where are now this clowns claiming how is Fury too good to fight guys like Zhang..

here we go clowns, your hero will fight a complete nobody. F.ucking casuals.
                  Zhang is a poor opponent too. Something far worse doesn’t suddenly make Zhang a credible threat.

Comment

Hahaha exactly as I posted the other day, the Gypsy princes knows the UK will never except him fighting Chisora again so he’s gone all the way to the outback to fight a carpenter as he knows the Aussie will neck back fosters and a lap it all up.

He clearly does not care about legacy and is just so scared of Usyk he would rather go through the public humiliation by fighting bums to avoid his Ukrainian nightmare.

Comment

Working...
                    X