Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney Wins and Debate Carries On: Weekend Afterthoughts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devin Haney Wins and Debate Carries On: Weekend Afterthoughts

The cliche reading 'now that the dust has settled' doesn't seem to apply. The dust hasn't settled yet. Days after an outstanding twelve-round battle for the lightweight championship of the world, the man who should be king is still sparking ample back and forth between boxing fans and pundits.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This weekend shows that when top male boxers perform, female boxing is forgotten.
    thack thack likes this.

Comment

I saw the fight as a clear win for Loma as did many current and former boxers who were in the arena and witnessed the event . No way did Haney win 7 out of 12 rounds .

Comment

Cameron fought well and deserved to win, but nobody should think that it was any sort of memorable scrap. It raced by (2 min rds) and was fairly devoid of drama. Katie Taylor is in clear decline.

Comment

My afterthoughts is BS needs to start mailing out tissues to some folks on this forum for real.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
            My afterthoughts is BS needs to start mailing out tissues to some folks on this forum for real.
            After thoughts Haney fans are delusional. Devin Haney is the new Bradely, feather fisted that can't sell. Even his hometown boos him.

Comment

Haney is the new Tim Bradley.
              Feather fisted, can't sell tickets, got a gift decision against a legend in Vegas and ofcourse Top Rank fighter.
              Good luck on him selling his next fight.

We could have had Shakur vs Loma for Undisputed Champion PPV.

Comment

The crux of the problem is Morretti. A) Team Loma requested he not be a judge, B) His score was the outlier. I don't expect NSAC to overturn the decision, but Morretti should be called in to explain himself! What Tony Weeks did to Barrasso was much worse, and the NSAC has done NOTHING!!!
                Ghost Jab Ghost Jab likes this.

Comment

I think his drawing power will grow now

Like Floyd early on “that guy is overrated and gonna watch to see that ass get beat!”

Haney would be wise to further embrace the villain role and be an ass.​

Comment

Let it go people. Let it go. The young man continues to defy the odds. Congrats to you champ.
                    Blue54 Blue54 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X