Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Emanuel Navarrete-Oscar Valdez WBO Title Fight Back In Play For August 12 In Glendale, Arizona

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Emanuel Navarrete-Oscar Valdez WBO Title Fight Back In Play For August 12 In Glendale, Arizona

Emanuel Navarrete and Oscar Valdez are ready to pick up where they left off earlier this year. BoxingScene.com has learned that the aforementioned WBO junior lightweight title fight is eyed for August 12 at Desert Diamond Arena in Glendale, Arizona. Minor details are still being finalized, but nothing which should hold up the fight
    [Click Here To Read More]

Easy fight to make which was on the table before. Both guys will be able to get paid. Valdez didn't deserve a shot at the title after losing so convincingly to Shakur.

Comment

Banger of a fight, expect no less from these 2 fellas

Comment

From round 1 of the Lopez rematch I saw Valdez is susceptible to an uppercut. Lopez landed a few good 1s but didnt have that firepower needed to hurt Valdez. Navarette on the otherhand does and thats his best punch. Valdez does have a nice stepback 2 which can counter Navarette but I think Navarette drops him a couple times and wins a UD.

Comment

Hope navarette has got VADA extended testing in place with immediate effect.

Comment

What a fight!

Winner gets Liam Wilson

Comment

****ing fantastic, I'll be there

Comment

Working...
              X