Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn: Cameron-Taylor Rematch is Biggest Fight in Women's Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn: Cameron-Taylor Rematch is Biggest Fight in Women's Boxing

In what was perceived to be an upset to some observers, Chantelle Cameron retained her undisputed junior welterweight crown with a ten round majority decision over Katie Taylor at 3Arena in Dublin, Ireland.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That’s not saying much and I’d rather see Cameron/serrano
    Sayithowitisuk Bob likes this.

Comment

I'm sick to death of these one sided rematchroom clauses. You have to beat all his fighter's twice, it's rediculous. I'm with LA 373 id rather see Cameron Serrano.
      thack thack likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob View Post
        I'm sick to death of these one sided rematchroom clauses. You have to beat all his fighter's twice, it's rediculous. I'm with LA 373 id rather see Cameron Serrano.
        Agreed , rematches should be saved for controversial fights such as Haney v Loma , move on from this ,whether Taylor was too small or just not good enough , she was clearly beaten and would be again.
        TheOneAboveAll TheOneAboveAll likes this.

Comment

There will be no rematch clause when Matchroom goes bankrupt

Comment

Warren, Bob and Fury will be digging deep in their pockets to pay off matchroom no doubt to make sure this rematch stays tucked away in little old Dublin to keep Mgregor away from Manchester to support Taylor

Imagine a coked up Mcgregor let loose in town looking for Fury after there Twitter beef, the Gypsy princess knows he won’t be able to duck that one with a 70/30 split and a caravan door sure ain’t going stop a Roided up McGregor steaming through.

Comment

Originally posted by Winky-Wright View Post
              Warren, Bob and Fury will be digging deep in their pockets to pay off matchroom no doubt to make sure this rematch stays tucked away in little old Dublin to keep Mgregor away from Manchester to support Taylor

Imagine a coked up Mcgregor let loose in town looking for Fury after there Twitter beef, the Gypsy princess knows he won’t be able to duck that one with a 70/30 split and a caravan door sure ain’t going stop a Roided up McGregor steaming through.
              My money is always safe on Fury.....always has !

Comment

Working...
              X