Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis vs. Danielito Zorrilla Set For June 17 in New Orleans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis vs. Danielito Zorrilla Set For June 17 in New Orleans

Regis Prograis will defend his WBC World Super-Lightweight title against Danielito Zorrilla on Saturday June 17 at the Smoothie King Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, live worldwide on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good last minute replacement. Prograis better not sleep on Zorrilla

Comment

I'm genuinely baffled about why Barboza isn't taking the fight with Prograis.
      How many years has Barboza been stuck on top rank without getting a marquee fight? I don't understand professional boxing sometimes.

Comment

Hope Zorilla KO’s this lame

Comment

BOOOOOO..so what!

Comment

This dude got out hustled with Barboza and will get folded by Prograis.

Comment

Zorrilla? Really? Oh well, should've taken the deal with Top Rank! Caterrall, Hitchins, and Love, and you're fighting Zorrilla! Smh!
              STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

Why not Jack Catterall?

He’s in camp, in shape and wants the Prograis fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  Zorrilla? Really? Oh well, should've taken the deal with Top Rank! Caterrall, Hitchins, and Love, and you're fighting Zorrilla! Smh!
                  Sandor Martin too. MR had so many better options than Zorrilla. Poor matchmaking.

Comment

Like I predicted. Smaller paydays, and bums. This guy will lose in England also. Likely to Catterall.

Comment

Working...
                    X