Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor McGregor on Cameron-Taylor Outcome: Close Fight, But I'd Call it a Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Conor McGregor on Cameron-Taylor Outcome: Close Fight, But I'd Call it a Draw

UFC superstar Conor McGregor was ringside last Saturday night in Dublin, to watch Katie Taylor attempt to become a two-division undisputed world champion. Taylor was originally scheduled to face Amanda Serrano in a rematch. The fight fell through when Serrano withdrew with an injury.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I take any comment McGregor makes about boxing with a grain of salt if it involves an Irish fighter. The man is extremely biased toward his countrymen. Taylor is lucky to not have 3 losses on her record
    MANNY67 MANNY67 jikeccfc jikeccfc like this.

Comment

Conor you can call it what you want , the right result stands!
      Oldskoolg Oldskoolg MANNY67 MANNY67 like this.

Comment

Conor is full of sh_t right alone with the judges who scored it even close! Cameron beat her by a land slide and would love to see it again! Same aSs whipping that is.......................

Comment

I don't like those two minute rounds that women have to fight. They can do three minute rounds, and make it ten rounds distance.

Even eight rounds of three minutes is longer than what they get now.

I noticed, take nothing away from Cameron, but Katie looked really sluggish for the first five rounds or so. Maybe that Serrano fight took a lot out of her, although Katie didn't ever have a great defence.

Comment

Just beyond me why Boxingscene made an article about the opinion of a has-been UFC fighter accompanied with a photo of his (once again) drunken, bloated head while holding a beer...
            Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
              Conor is full of sh_t right alone with the judges who scored it even close! Cameron beat her by a land slide and would love to see it again! Same aSs whipping that is.......................
              Yeah, Camercn dominated her from start to finish. Taylor had some sporadic good moments, but she'll lose even wider if they rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                I don't like those two minute rounds that women have to fight. They can do three minute rounds, and make it ten rounds distance.

Even eight rounds of three minutes is longer than what they get now.

I noticed, take nothing away from Cameron, but Katie looked really sluggish for the first five rounds or so. Maybe that Serrano fight took a lot out of her, although Katie didn't ever have a great defence.
                Championship rounds for me should be exactly what they are with men, 12 rounds and 3 minutes. Do that and say goodbye to these 40-2 w/ 2 KOs type records
                Casual Riot Casual Riot likes this.

Comment

This druggie is back on that stuff again. The fight wasn't even close. Cameron 8-2. If they fight again, Katie gets rolled again. Eddie just wants to make money off her. Rematch should be in England.
                  Nash out Nash out likes this.

Comment

Nash enjoyed the fight, but let's put an end to these 2 minute rounds for any fight with a belt on the line. This is like men fighting for 7 rounds and 1 minute, it just isn't long enough to see who is the best of the best. Nash out

Comment

Working...
                    X