Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Junto Nakatani Eager For Unification With Juan Francisco Estrada

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Junto Nakatani Eager For Unification With Juan Francisco Estrada

MGM Grand, Las Vegas - Junto Nakatani (25-0, 19 KOs) is now a two-division world champion. The fighting pride of Sagamihara, Japan, captured the WBO junior bantamweight world title with a scintillating 12th-round knockout over Andrew Moloney (25-3, 16 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

I can’t see Estrada, Gonzalez or any of the other OG’s being able to deal with Nakatani. I think he beats Bam Rodriguez too.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      I can’t see Estrada, Gonzalez or any of the other OG’s being able to deal with Nakatani. I think he beats Bam Rodriguez too.
      Agree and I really hope the fight with Estrada happens

Comment

Estrada gets ruined here.

Comment

I'm all for it... The Chicken vs. The Beast ... can't wait ....

Comment

Estrada is crafty and is able to go to another gear when it gets tough or at the end of a fight. But he has a lot of milage and this guy might be able to batter him in the second half of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              Estrada gets ruined here.
              You are crazy

Nakatani was not able to ruin Chihuas Rodríguez.

Estrada fights better against taller rivals.

It's a shame he lost hus power due a surgery 7 years ago.

But he will school this guy.

Moloney was landed good punches.

And most importante:

Big fights of México vs Japan ends with a mexican win.

Estrada in the last fight was a beast
              A Lot.of. movement and like 750 punches, he is in great shape.

Comment

Gallito better take this Jap seriously, possible FOY candidate written all over it.

Comment

Nakatani is 25 and Estrada is 33. Estrada has been in wars with the best in the division, and these small guys age overnight. Rodriguez was able to get easy wins from Cuadras and Rungvisai because they were old and been in wars. I fear that these old warriors will lose easily to these talented younger fighters. Nakatani vs Rodriguez will be a fun fight.
                  real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

That was a great second US showing for Nakatani, and it should have been in the PPV IMO, although the PPV was absolutely plagued with technical issues, so it's probably better that it happened during the cleaner part of the broadcast. ESPN looks like a bunch of amateurs. Couldn't even get a live mike to Shakur before they tried to interview him before the fight. And that happened TWICE, on live camera.

Bam is really going to have a tough time with Nakatani. I can see why he moved down when Nakatani moved up. Even worse that Nakatani is a southpaw. Those educated uppercuts were really impressive. That's a clear frontrunner for KOTY. He can fight going forward or backward, got all kinds of reach to fight outside, but has a very good inside game. Definitely can't think of anyone at 115 I think will take him. Bam will likely end up having to fight him in a grudge match after Nakatani knocks out Franco.
                    juanpablo juanpablo likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X